Monday, January 2, 2012

Long Sites No See

It has been quite awhile since I last posted here, but I find no real purpose in “catching up” with my fellow readers since I don't seem to get many, if ANY readers! So, needless to say, if this is your first time here, I would strongly suggest that you read from the bottom (ie. My First post). I would Like to thank Stephen Crow from Wake in Progress, for bringing the views that I DO get, you should go check out his works with Finnegans Wake, really great work.



What do I do with this Finagain's Wake!?



In simplest terms I use the Ancient Scoundrel's technique of Bibliomancy, in which I find a random line and explicate it for my benefit, but I don't ask for Indulgences, I just state the line/s and give a usually brief “summary” of what that particular line means to me, without imposing or making you think what I think. I want you, the reader, to give me your “Take on the Wake” (I will trade mark that someday, I figure since S-H-I-T My Dad Says got some sort of popularity, I just think that I am a way better writer...I'm even better at being Self involved and pretentious!!!)What I am saying is that this blog requires comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment